EduDoc: Stories of Education is proud to announce EduDoc Fellows, a unique mentorship based documentary-making fellowship program for the creative people with the will to explore challenges, conflicts and changes in education and bring inspiring stories to light through the short film medium.
The eligibility criteria for applying to EduDoc Fellow selection process is: –
- Basic understanding of filmmaking and allied processes
- A mass-communication/ media studies/filmmaking student, working professional, or an enthusiast of the audio visual medium
- 3-month commitment to EduDoc Fellows program
- The understanding that EduDoc fellowship is in no way a job opportunity but a hands-on learning experience
The process to become an EduDoc Fellow:
- Applicants fill an online application form
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic conversation with the EduDoc Fellows team
- Post the conversation,the selected candidates will be invited to attend the webinars focused on
- Education Landscape and Policies
- Telling compelling stories through camera
- Those who participate in the webinars will ideate and submit a written assignment on a prescribed topic
- After the review of the written assignment, the fellow designates will be connected with their respective mentors to guide them through scripting, storytelling and other technicalities of film making
- As part of the last assignment to be an EduDoc Fellow, the Fellow designates will have to submit their respective short film. Their entries will be considered by the jury for EduDoc 2018
- The best fellow film will be awarded prize of USD 150/INR 10,000 along-with the opportunity to compete in the main awards category
- All the EduDoc Fellows will be awarded certificate by Centre for Civil Society and will receive the invitation to attend the 10th School Choice National Conference and EduDoc 2018 awards ceremony to be organised in New Delhi on 14 December 2018
- Post the fellowship program, the EduDoc Fellows will become a part of a network of more than 10,000 alumni from across the globe and will have the opportunity to leverage these connections to further their skills.
The last date to fill in the online application form is 30 June 2018; 11:00PM IST.