The subject must be on livelihood of the individuals & communities of the following nations:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan.
Nationality: Filmmakers can be of any nationality.
Language: The entry could be in any language. It must have English sub-titles.
Conditions for the entry
- Film completed within the year 2014 and onwards.
- Entries without the duly filled-in entry forms will not be considered.
- Entry fees for professional film makers: INR 1000/25 US$, Student Film Maker: INR 500/15 US$.
- Entry fees is non-refundable under no circumstance.
- Multiple entries can be submitted. But requires separate entry form and fees.
- Only films received by 15 October 2016 will be considered.
- English sub titles are mandatory.
- Films once entered cannot be withdrawn.
- Each entry item should be labeled with title, running time, name of director and date of production.
- Two DVD copies (PAL format) of the film should be submitted.
- Entering films for Jeevika indicates acceptance that the entered copies will be part of the Centre for Civil Society Audio-visual Documentation Library and for Screenings.
The films kept in our archive will not be screened commercially or sold.
To submit your entries/entry: [PDF / DOC / Online]
** Please read the guidelines before filling the entry form
- The five-member Screening Committee comprising of five members will meet to shortlist the best twenty entries.The directors/producers of short listed entries will be notified by the last week of July 2016 and may be requested to send stills & more copies of films for multiple screenings. They are also invited to participate in the Festival 2016, New Delhi, especially to introduce and discuss their films.
- Jury: The five-member Jury will meet to evaluate the shortlisted entries and select the top three winners, Special Jury award and the Best Student Film.
**For a blind and fair review, the identities of the Screening Committee and Jury members will not be disclosed until the declaration of the final result.