BECOME A JEEVIKA VOLUNTEER
It is a call for enthusiastic young people of 18 years and above, to work as volunteers for various positions prior to and during the Jeevika Festival (Non Paid). Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Volunteer”.
Jeevika volunteers gain valuable and practical event management experience in a youth friendly and high-energy environment. Volunteering is an excellent opportunity to get involved with this educative event. Volunteers who complete their role to Jeevika Festival are entitled to:
- A Jeevika Volunteer T-Shirt to wear during the Festival
- Special Invitation to your family members and friends for the screening of shortlisted films
- Access to all Jeevika screenings and other events
- A wonderful networking opportunity to meet new people and make friends
- Invitation to an exclusive post-festival Jeevika organising team party
- Certificate on satisfactory completion of volunteering
WHAT WOULD VOLUNTEER DO?
Organise events before and during the festival, Media and Guest PR, Database Management, Publicity, Creative Work, MCs, Registration, Guest Ushers, Technical support