|Location: Pandit ji Ka Choraha, Hasanpura
Market in Existence: 2 Years
No of Vendors: 20
Business: Fruits and vegetables etc.
- The vendors are vending here on the road side only for last two years.
- The vendors at this place don’t have their union.
- The vendors at this place are harassed by officers of Jaipur Development Authority and are issued Challans also. Their goods and weighing machines are also taken away by the authorities.
- They are harassed by Police. Each vendor pays Rs 5 to everyday to police to continue their business.
- The vendors here agree to move to some other places provided there is a market and they continue getting their business.
Study done by: Surendra Pratap Singh Rathore, IPS Business School, Jaipur on 19.Feb.2010