01 September | Sunday | 10:00 to 11:30 | Gulmohar Hall, IHC-Delhi
Mumbai-based crowd-funding platform Catapooolt will be introducing on how documentary maker can use Crowd-Funding for their documentaries. It’s also an opportunity for those focused on areas of films, music and other performing arts, to know how it works.
Resource Person: Yogesh Karikurve, Associate Director/Co-Founder, Catapooolt
Yogesh brings with him more than 12 years of rich experience in domains of brand management and international films distribution.
Some of unique achievements include:
- First Indian to be invited in the Distributor category for the Berlinale Talent Campus 2012
- Only Indian who has been given scholarship for the EAVE (European Union) film finance program which was held in Luxembourg in March 2011.
- Invited by CNC (French funding agency) to the Cannes Producer’s network 2011 and also to the Locarno Open Doors 2011 which had a focus on co-production with Indian filmmakers.
- Panelist at MIFF (Mumbai), CIFF (Chennai), Docmeeting Argentina and at Kerala documentary festival
- Invited to and attended film festivals like: Sarajevo (Bosnia), Abu Dhabi, Cannes, Sitges (Spain), BIFFF (Brussels), IKSV (Istanbul) and Locarno (Switzerland)