- To identify and document social, political, cultural and regulatory challenges of education system through audio-visual medium
- To highlight various solutions devised by individuals, groups, communities, organizations, governments etc
- To celebrate Eduprenuership
Theme: Education: Challenges, Innovations, Celebrations
Nationality: Filmmakers can be of any nationality.
Language: The entry could be in any language. It must have English sub-titles.
Conditions for the entry
- The competition is open for Films/ Documentaries/Animation.
- The film should be 5 minutes or less in length (including credits).
- Films shot by Mobile Phones are also welcomed.
- If the film includes languages other than English, English subtitles must be added.
- Submissions from any country are welcome.
- Entries are accepted through DVD submission or https://jeevika.wetransfer.com
- 5 best films will be screened at School Choice National Conference 2016.
- Best Film: USD 350/ INR 25,000.
- Second Best Film: USD 200/ INR 15,000.
- Third Best Film: USD 150/ INR 10,000.
- Entries without the duly filled-in entry forms will not be considered.
- Multiple entries can be submitted but requires separate entry form.
- Films once entered cannot be withdrawn.
- Entering films for EduDoc 2016 indicates acceptance that the entered copies will be part of the Centre for Civil Society Audio-visual Documentation Library for Screenings and also will be available online.
- The films kept in our archive will not be screened commercially or sold.
Jury: The five-member Jury will meet to evaluate the shortlisted entries and select the best 5 Films/ Documentaries/ Animation and the top 3 winners.