FILMMAKERS: Filmmakers can be of any nationality.
LANGUAGE& DURATION: All entries have to be sent on or before 15 November 2018 and should be within the stipulated time period of 05:00 minutes (including credits), accompanied with English subtitles (in case the spoken language is not English).
- The competition is open for films/documentaries/animation
- The duration of the entry should be of 5 minutes or less in length (including credits)
- Films shot on Mobile phones are also welcome
- If the film includes language other than English, English subtitles must be added
- Submissions from any country are welcome
- Entries are accepted through DVD or http://jeevika.wetransfer.com or other assigned online
- 5 best films will be screened at School Choice National Conference 2018.
- Entries without duly filled-in entry forms will not be considered
- Multiple entries can be submitted but require separate entry form
- Films once submitted cannot be withdrawn
- Entering films for EduDoc 2018 indicates acceptance that the entered copies will be part of Centre for Civil Society library and will be available online
- The films in our archive will not be screened commercially or sold
Jury: A five-member jury will evaluate the shortlisted entries and select the best 5 films / documentaries / animation and the top 3 winners.
Please note: Deductions will be applicable as per the government rule.