FILMMAKERS: Filmmakers can be of any nationality.
LANGUAGE: The entry could be in any language. It must have English subtitles.
- The competition is open for films/documentaries/animation.
- The duration of the entry should be of 5 minutes or less in length (including credits)
- Films shot on Mobile phones are also welcome.
- If the film includes language other than English, English subtitles must be added.
- Submissions from any country are welcome.
- Entries are accepted through DVD or http://jeevika.wetransfer.com or other assigned online portals.
- Entries without duly filled-in entry forms will not be considered.
- Multiple entries can be submitted but require separate entry form.
- Films once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Entering films for EduDoc 2017 indicates acceptance that the entered copies will be part of Centre for Civil Society library and will be available online.
- The films in our archive will not be screened commercially or sold.
Jury: A five-member jury will evaluate the shortlisted entries and select the best 5 films/ documentaries/animation and the top 3 winners.
Best 5 films will be screened at School Choice National Conference 2017.
And the winning film will receive a prize:
- Best film: USD 350/ INR 25,000.
- Second best film: USD 200/ INR 15,000.
- Third best film: USD 150/ INR 10,000.
Please note: Taxes applicable as per the government rule.
Use this hashtag for Twitter, within your tweet