|Location: From Johari Bazaar to Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur
Market in Existence: 40 Years
No of Vendors: 40
Vendors Interacted: Mr. Deepak Jain (9352149599), Mr. Kailash Jain (9414 072023)
- There is a small whole sale market in Johari Bazaar and all the vendors on the road buy from this whole sale market and sale on the street and carts.
- Some of venders have taken illegal power connection from a nearby temple.
- Shopkeepers in the nearby whole sale market throw their garbage on the street which creates problem for these street vendors.
- Whenever authorities come on clean drive the vendors stop their business but come back later.
- The vendors also bribe the officers/police to continue their business.
- The vendors are ready to be relocated to other convenient place where business is available.
- Johari Bazaar is a busy market with huge inflow of vehicle especially in office hours which creates frequent traffic jam.
Study done by: Ishu Goyal, Jain Vishva Bharati University, Ladnun on May 20, 2010